flynas Payment Methods
flynas is happy to offer you different options to pay for your booking. You choose from any of our fast and secure payment methods, depending on the country in which the booking was made and the time of the booking.
The most popular way to pay for your booking is using SADAD (Saudi Arabia’s form of electronic bill payment).
If you choose to pay with SADAD Bills, please note the following:
- From the payment page, select SADAD.
- You will receive an email with SADAD confirmation code and your booking reference number (PNR).
- Submit SADAD payment through online banking, phone banking, ATM, or bank branches.
- Please note that your SADAD payment needs to be completed within four (4) hours of making the booking or it will be cancelled.
- flynas sends SMS and email reminders before your booking is expired so you can make the payment quickly. Your reservation will be cancelled if no payment is received within the four (4) hour timeframe.
If you choose to pay with SADAD Account, please note the following:
- From the payment page, select SADAD Account.
- Enter your SADAD Account password.
- Enter the one-time password sent to your mobile.
- Confirm and finish payment.
flynas accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) from around the world. All credit card payments are authenticated using our 3D secure web portal as an extra level of security to protect our customers from any unauthorized use of their credit cards.
3D Secure Payments
As part of the flynas payment methods, flynas ensures the safety of your Visa and MasterCard transactions with 3D Secure and American Express with SafeKey, an additional authentication process for online banking. This authentication process will direct you to your issuing bank’s website which requires you to then enter a unique code before the transaction can be approved.
As part of our efforts toward creating a faster and more efficient travel experience, our guests are now able to pay for their flights faster, more conveniently and securely than ever before. Simply select the card of your choice and authorise a secure payment using fingerprint recognition on your iPhone.
You can also use vouchers on our website or through our Reservation Call Center.
One of the flynas payment types is the Credit Shell, which is the balance remaining after fees from a cancellation to your booking have been deducted. flynas Credit Shells are valid for one (1) year and can be used as a full or part payment towards a new booking. They can also be used to change an existing booking or to change the customer’s name on the original booking to a member of their immediate family. Guests can utilize the credit shell on our website by selecting the credit shell payment type on the payment page or by simply calling the flynas Call Centre on +966 920001234 (KSA only) or +966 114349000 (for international customers).
Now you know how easy it is to pay on flynas.com, book your flight now!