Covid-19 Information Centre
Whether you are planning to travel soon or have a booking that was affected by Covid-19, this page may have the additional information you need to help you book confidently and travel safely during this challenging time.
Travel restrictions by country
Travel restrictions by trip itinerary
Disclaimer: This interactive map is powered by a 3rd party and passengers are requested to check the travel restrictions at their country of arrival.
Several categories of Saudi Residents are allowed to travel outside the Kingdom
You can check the list of authorized PCR test laboratories
You can purchase your Travel Insurance policy when booking your flynas flights
Now you can fly to Saudi Arabia and get your quarantine sorted with this 7-night package
Starting from Thursday 23rd September 2021
- Reducing period of the institutional quarantine to “5 days” for travelers coming to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from non-restricted countries.
Starting from Wednesday 8th September 2021
- Suspension of entry to the Kingdom coming from: (United Arab Emirates, Argentina Republic and South Africa Republic) is removed and Saudi citizens are allowed to travel to the countries mentioned previously.
Starting from Wednesday 1st September 2021
- Domestic travel will be only allowed for passengers who are fully vaccinated with two doses, except for groups that are not obligated to take the vaccine (the age group of less than 12 years) or the excluded health cases according to what is issued by health authorities in the Kingdom.
Starting from Wednesday 25th August 2021
- Suspension of direct entry of Kingdom's residents to the Kingdom, from countries where direct entry was suspended, is removed only for Kingdom's resident permit holders, who have received two doses of Covid-19 vaccine inside the Kingdom before their departure from the Kingdom, provided they comply with all other precautionary measures and health requirements in the Kingdom.
Starting from Sunday 1st of August 2021
- Allowing entry to travelers holding a tourist visa coming to the Kingdom, provided they complete receiving doses of one of the approved vaccines for the Corona virus from the Saudi Ministry of Health “MOH”. In addition to completing the registration successfully on the “Arrival Registration” platform.
- Entry to all airport’s terminals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is limited to passengers whose condition appears in “Tawakkalna” application:
- "Immune, Immune by first dose or Immune by recovery".
Only for Saudis:
Starting from Monday 9th of August 2021
- Allowing the transport of Saudi Citizen’s on international flights to the permitted countries with the condition of receiving the full doses for one of the approved vaccines in the Kingdom.
- Children under the age of 12, who will be required to obtain a valid health insurance policy, approved by the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA) to cover the risks of coronavirus (Covid-19).
- Individuals who recovered from the coronavirus provided that they have spent less than 6 months from being infected with the virus.
- Recovered citizens from (COVID-19) and they have received one dose of the approved vaccines in the Kingdom.
Please make sure to:
- Abide by all precautionary and preventive measures and including maintaining social distancing, wearing a face mask, and sanitizing hands regularly.
- Travelers should observe procedures and restrictions set by other countries and should keep alert in high-risk countries witnessing a high number of infections.
Please note the following that is mandatory to follow:
- Web Check-in for all passengers travelling with flynas.
- You can carry only 1 piece of carry-on luggage (Max 7kg).
- Face Masks should be worn by all passengers from entry into the airport until arrival at your destination airport.
- We apologize for not accepting any passenger if their temperature is above 38 Degree Centigrade. Full amount of the ticket value will be saved as a credit for one year.
- Children less than 15 years are not allowed to travel without accompanying.
- For more information about travel guide during the Corona pandemic, click here
Passenger Self Declaration
By booking any flight with flynas, each passenger need to also agree to the following statements:
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any time during the 14 days prior to my flight departure.
- I have not had any COVID-19 relevant symptoms (fever; newly developed cough; loss of taste or smell; shortness of breath) at any time during the 8 days prior to my flight.
- I have not been in close contact (i.e. less than 2 meters for more than 15 minutes) with any persons who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to my flight.
- I understand that it is required by local and national regulations to be in quarantine for reasons related to COVID-19 for a period that includes the flight date.
- I understand that any of these circumstances will results in refusal to proceed with my travel if I do not disclose this information to flynas and my circumstances are identified on site at the airport or prior to the start of the flight.