Covid-19 Information Centre
Whether you are planning to travel soon or have a booking that was affected by Covid-19, this page may have the additional information you need to help you book confidently and travel safely during this challenging time.
Several categories of Saudi Residents are allowed to travel outside the Kingdom
You can check the list of authorized PSR test laboratories
You can purchase your Travel Insurance policy when booking your flynas flights
Now you can fly to Saudi Arabia and get your quarantine sorted with this 7-night package
Lifting the international travel ban on citizens Starting from Monday 17th of May 2021 at 01:00 am
Groups permitted to travel:
- Citizens who Fully vaccinated individuals who have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine as recorded by the “Tawakkalna” App.
- Individuals who have received one dose 14 days prior to travel as recorded by the “Tawakkalna” App.
- Citizens who recovered from the coronavirus who were infected no more than 6 months ago as recorded by the “Tawakkalna” App.
- Citizens under 18 years of age who have submitted an insurance policy authorized by the Saudi Central Bank prior to travel, which covers COVID-19 infection risks abroad. Upon returning, they are subject to a 7-day home quarantine period followed by a PCR test, excluding those under 8 years of age. For more information please visit Tawuniya.
Please make sure to:
- Abide by all precautionary and preventive measures and including maintaining social distancing, wearing a face mask, and sanitizing hands regularly.
- Travelers should observe procedures and restrictions set by other countries, and should exercise caution in high-risk countries witnessing a high number of infections.
29 May 2021
Starting from Sunday 30 May 2021 at 1:00 AM. Passengers coming from these countries will be allowed to enter Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: UAE, Germany, US, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, France and Japan.
Institutional quarantine measures apply to those coming from those countries it applies to.
2 February 2021
- Temporarily suspending entry into the Kingdom for passengers coming from (Argentina, Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil,Turkey, South Africa, Lebanon, Egypt & India) and it includes those coming from other countries if they have passed through any of aforementioned countries during (14) days preceding the request to enter the Kingdom. This does not apply to Saudi citizens, diplomats, health practitioners and their families.
- Saudi citizens, diplomat, health practitioners and their families coming from the aforementioned countries or have passed through them in any of those countries within (14) days prior to their return to the Kingdom shall be quarantined in their homes for a period of (14) days in the Kingdom.
- Preventive health procedures against the spread of Covid-19 are applied with regard to providing a negative result of (PCR) test before traveling to KSA in according with GACA circular No. (4/10478) dated on 01-10-2020.
- This circular shall be effective as of 21:00 on Wednesday 3rd February 2021.
Please note the following that is mandatory to follow:
- Web Check-in for all passengers travelling with flynas.
- You can carry only 1 piece of carry-on luggage (Max 7kg).
- Face Masks should be worn by all passengers from entry into the airport until arrival at your destination airport.
- We apologize for not accepting any passenger if their temperature is above 38 Degree Centigrade. Full amount of the ticket value will be saved as a credit for one year.
- Children less than 15 years are not allowed to travel without accompanying.
- For more information about travel guide during the Corona pandemic, click here
Passenger Self Declaration
By booking any flight with flynas, each passenger need to also agree to the following statements:
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any time during the 14 days prior to my flight departure.
- I have not had any COVID-19 relevant symptoms (fever; newly developed cough; loss of taste or smell; shortness of breath) at any time during the 8 days prior to my flight.
- I have not been in close contact (i.e. less than 2 meters for more than 15 minutes) with any persons who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to my flight.
- I understand that it is required by local and national regulations to be in quarantine for reasons related to COVID-19 for a period that includes the flight date.
- I understand that any of these circumstances will results in refusal to proceed with my travel if I do not disclose this information to flynas and my circumstances are identified on site at the airport or prior to the start of the flight.