Please note the following that is mandatory to follow:
- Web Check-in for all passengers travelling with flynas.
- You can carry only 1 piece of carry-on luggage (Max 7kg).
- Face Masks should be worn by all passengers from entry into the airport until arrival at your destination airport.
- We apologize for not accepting any passenger if their temperature is above 38 Degree Centigrade. Full amount of the ticket value will be saved as a credit for one year.
- Children less than 15 years are not allowed to travel without accompanying.
Passenger Self Declaration
By booking any flight with flynas, each passenger need to also agree to the following statements:
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any time during the 14 days prior to my flight departure.
- I have not had any COVID-19 relevant symptoms (fever; newly developed cough; loss of taste or smell; shortness of breath) at any time during the 8 days prior to my flight.
- I have not been in close contact (i.e. less than 2 meters for more than 15 minutes) with any persons who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to my flight.
- I understand that it is required by local and national regulations to be in quarantine for reasons related to COVID-19 for a period that includes the flight date.
- I understand that any of these circumstances will results in refusal to proceed with my travel if I do not disclose this information to flynas and my circumstances are identified on site at the airport or prior to the start of the flight.
Several categories of Saudi Residents are allowed to travel outside the Kingdom and return to it based on certain requirements and regulations, including:
- Public employees - civil and military - tasked with official duties
- Members of Saudi diplomatic and consular missions and attachés, and employees from regional and international organizations and their families and companions
- Permanent employees from public, private, and NGO entities outside the Kingdom, and those employed in trade establishments and companies abroad
- Businessmen required to travel to complete trade and industrial operations, export, marketing, and sales managers who need to visit clients as per their job requirements
- Patients requiring treatment abroad based on medical reports, in particular cancer patients and patients receiving organ transplants
- Scholarship students, students, and medical fellows studying abroad, and their companions.
- Humanitarian cases, in particular the following 2 cases:
- Family reunions for citizens whose family members reside abroad
- The death of a spouse, parent, or child abroad
- Citizens residing abroad and their companions who hold a proof of residency outside the Kingdom.
- Participants in official sports events regionally and globally, including players, technical crews, and managers
International Destination Travel (Mandatory Rules)
Kindly select your destination to check the latest up to date mandatory rules.
Please ensure that you have the necessary permits or permissions to enter / re-enter each of the below countries.
If you are a GCC national or non-Saudi wanting to visit the Kingdom, please abide the precautionary regulations and requirements set by authorities tasked with preventing the spread of the coronavirus in the Kingdom, including:
- GCC nationals are permitted to enter and depart from the Kingdom
- Non-Saudi residents who hold visas, exit and re-entry visas, work permits, residence permits, or visit visas
- Non-Saudi Passengers are not allowed to board unless they provide a negative result (PCR) test from verified laboratory abroad and it must be done not later that (72) hours before arriving to the kingdom .
- The (PCR) test is limited to Non-Saudi only who are over the age of (8) years.
- The different regulations of the departure country must be considered and observed in determining the appropriate age to conduct a Covid-19 (PCR) test for children.
- Passengers holding (Tourism / Umrah) visa are NOT allowed to enter kingdom till further notice.
- All guests must fill out and sign Health Disclaimer Form then hand it over to health control center upon arrival at airport.
- All guests will undergo 2-days self-quarantine at home from arrival to the Kingdom with negative PCR by the end of period. If PCR is not done, home quarantine will be continued for 7-days.
- All guests must download and register on Tetamman and Tawakkalna Applications.
- Guests must register their home location through Tetamman app within 8 hours of arrival.
- Guests are required to monitor COVID-19 symptoms, and are requested to immediately call 937 if any symptoms appear. Please go to primary healthcare center or emergency if necessary.
- Guests must do daily health assessment in Tetamman app. Guests must follow precautionary procedures during self-quarantine at home as stated in the Health Disclaimer Form.
- Passengers mentioned above, entering and exiting the kingdom, shall be in accordance with the (Covid-19) health preventions controls and measures issued by the ministry of health.
- What is stated in this circular shall not violate any conditions or approved requirements related to the restriction or ban on travel for reasons that are not related to preventing the spread of (Covid-19).
Please refer to the Ministry of Health website for the list of authorized PCR testing centers in Saudi Arabia.
All of whom intend to travel to Saudi Arabia are required to comply with the following:
- If a person who intend to travel to Saudi Arabia was diagnosed with COVID-19 or was in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, he/she should declare to health authorities at their country, and not to travel until 14 days after diagnosis or last contact. Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Perform COVID-19 PCR within the timeframe assigned by Saudi Arabia, and test result is proof of COVID-19 clearance. Violators will be denied entry to Saudi Arabia.
- If respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) are present, declare to Health Control Centres.
- Sign documents required by health authorities and submit to relevant authority at point of entry.
- Download and register to applications required by health authorities.
- Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Comply with isolation/quarantine according to time and location decided and mentioned in documents signed by traveller, update health status and report symptoms to health authorities. Violations of isolation/quarantine requirements are subjected to penalty not exceeding (200,000) Saudi Riyals or imprisonment for up to 2 years, or both. Repeated violations are subject to doubled penalties.
- Comply with preventive measures after completion of isolation/quarantine period:
- Social distancing and violation of preventive measures is penalized by (1,000) Saudi Riyals, including not using face-masks, not maintaining social distancing, refusing temperature screening at entrance to public or private facilities, and not complying with assigned protocols for persons with fever. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Avoid large gatherings and not to invite to such gatherings. Violations are penalized by (10,000) Saudi Riyals. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Request healthcare when symptoms suggestive of infection appear, by calling health authorities on 937 and comply with preventive measures to protect the public.
- All arriving passengers who are UAE residents must ensure they have been granted entry permission to travel back to the UAE.
- Passengers who hold a Dubai Residency issued from Dubai will continue to require an entry/ re-entry permit approval before planning their return. They can do this through the following link here
- All other UAE residents can obtain the entry permission from the Federal Authority. This service allows residents from other Emirates with valid resident visa to confirm entry / re-entry into the UAE through the following link here
- All passengers traveling to Dubai or on connecting flights via Dubai must present a certificate confirming a negative result for the COVID-19 PCR test to be allowed on the plane. The certification must be for a PCR swab test performed a maximum of 96 hours prior to departure. Other test certificates including antibody tests and home tests are not acceptable in Dubai. A printed official certificate is required - SMS and digital certificates are not accepted.
If you are flying to one of our destinations in UAE, you are kindly requested by authorities to follow guidelines below
Travel to Dubai:
- All guests with Dubai issued residence visa must obtain GDRFA approval from the link here.
- Tourists with valid visa or visa on arrival are not required to get any approvals from GDRFA or ICA.
- All guests (citizens, residents, tourists and transit guests) must obtain a negative PCR test certificate from approved labs before arriving into DXB and make sure you carry a printed copy of the certificate. List of approved labs are in the link here.
- All guests including citizens, residents and tourists departing from DXB to the European Union or United Kingdom are required to carry a hard copy of negative COVID19 certificate.
- Children under the age of 12 and children with moderate to severe disabilities are exempted from PCR.
- Negative COVID-19 certificates should be valid for 96 hours from time of PCR. Ensure that a printed copy of the COVID-19 negative result issued by the country of departure is presented before returning. A printed copy of the COVID-19 negative result must be presented in English or Arabic upon check-in to be accepted for travel. Electronic copies will not be accepted on mobile phones.
1. Passengers who have been in or transited through Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, China (People's Rep.), Colombia, Dominican Rep., Egypt, Hong Kong (SAR China), India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Kosovo (Rep.), Lebanon, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Montenegro, Nepal, North Macedonia (Rep.), Panama, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka or Syria in the past 14 days are not allowed to enter.
This does not apply to:
- Nationals of Kuwait
- First degree family members of nationals of Kuwait, must present proof of their relationship.
- Domestic workers or residents of Kuwait;
- Passengers with a diplomatic or special passport, must have prior approval from the Embassy of Kuwait.
2. Residents of Kuwait who have left Kuwait before 1st September 2020 are not allowed to enter Kuwait.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 96 hours before departure.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers younger than 2 years.
- Passengers in transit.
- Passengers returning to Kuwait with a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued before departure from Kuwait. They must have been a maximum of 4 days abroad.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening and self-isolation for 14 days.
5. Passengers should install "Shlonik" and "Kuwait-Mosafer" applications on their personal device.
6. Suspension of visa on arrival facilities.
7. Nationals of GCC countries are not allowed to enter with a Civil ID card.
This does not apply to:
- Nationals of Kuwait with a Civil ID card if they used the card when they departed from Kuwait.
1. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 96 hours before arrival. Another PCR test will be done on arrival.
This does not apply to:
- Passengers younger than 12 years.
2. Passengers arriving from Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia or Zimbabwe must have a hotel reservation confirmation for 48 hours for either Lancaster Hotels, Golden Tulip Hotel or Radisson Blu Martinez.
3. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 48 hours.
4. Passengers transiting through Beirut (BEY) to Syria must have a pre-approval from the Syrian Authorities.
This does not apply to:
- Nationals of Syria
- Passengers with a Travel Document for Palestinian Refugees (Document de Voyage pour les Refugies Palestiniens) issued by Syria
5. A health declaration form must be completed online at https://arcg.is/0GaDnG
All travelers, including citizens of the Republic of Sudan and foreigners of Sudanese origin, who are traveling to Sudan, must possess a valid COVID-19 PCR test result certificate. The test should be taken no more than 96 hours prior to their scheduled arrival time at any airport in the Republic of Sudan.
- Children up to 6 year old are excluded from the PCR Test
- Accept all PCR test result issued by one of the approved ministry of health applications via App or SMS ”please carry a Iqama copy for verification reason”.
passengers including transit of all nationalities "including Egyptian nationality" are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 72 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports.
- Children less than 6 year old are excluded from the PCR Test
PCR test certificate must fulfill the following conditions:
- Shows time and date on which the sample has been collected as the time/date of collecting the sample are counted for shall not exceed (72) hours upon arrival.
- Issued by an official and accredited test center in the country of departure and has the laboratory’s stamp and has no information deleted, edited or altered.
- Flights are available for all Jordanian nationals to Amman.
- Flights are available to Amman for expatriates who have prior approvals or valid residency in Jordan.
- Passengers shall obtain PCR test with a negative result within 120 hours before departure from KSA.
- Passengers are required to take another PCR test upon arrival.
- Passengers must visit https://gateway2jordan.gov.jo to fill and sign all required forms.
- Passengers must have a QR code from https://gateway2jordan.gov.jo upon arrival.
- All passengers should have resided in the departed country for the past 14 Days.
- (PCR) test not required for children below 5 years of age.
- All passengers are required to install Aman application on their mobile devices.
- Non-Jordanian passengers must obtain health insurance to cover COVID-19 treatment in Jordan.
- All passengers will be quarantined for 7 Days at a hotel followed by 7 days at home.
- Negative (PCR) test is required within 72 hours before arrival
- The transit time is not exceeding 6 hours.
- Passengers traveling to Pakistan from Saudi Arabia are not required to do the RT-PCR test to enter Pakistan on condition that they are asymptomatic.
- Starting from 5th of October 2020, all travelers traveling to Pakistan are required to download and install the PASS TRACK app from Apple Store or Google Play and enter their personal details as appropriate. Those without Apple/Android phones may enter their details on the web portal at click here and are required to provide a paper print of the same prior to obtaining the boarding pass at the airport of departure.
- The following passengers are exempt from the PASS Track requirement yet are required to submit a complete Health Declaration Form at the airport of arrival in Pakistan:
- Passengers below 12 years of age
- Passengers with disabilities
- High level international delegations
For codeshare flights operated by our partner Etihad airways, please refer to Covid-19 guidelines on etihad.com/destinationguide before booking.
Authorized PCR Test Labs
|Al-Habib Medical Group||Riyadh|
|Al Borg Medical Laboratories||Riyadh|
|Al Mousa Specialist Hospital||Al Ahsa|
|International Medical Center (Molecular Laboratory)||Jeddah|
|House of Medical Laboratory for Medical Analysis||Jeddah|
|Smart Lab Company||Riyadh|
|Specialized Medical Center Hospital||Riyadh|
|Almana General Hospital||Al Khobar|
|Laboratory of Suleiman Abdul Qadir Fakih||Jeddah|
|Dar Afia Medical Clinics Complex||Dammam|
|Aldara Medical Center brand Hospital Laboratory||Riyadh|
|Mouwasat Hospital||Jubail Industrial|
|Delta Medical Laboratories||Riyadh|
|Hayat National Hospital||Riyadh|
|Ghassan Naguib Pharaoh Hospital Laboratory||Jeddah|
|Jeddah National Hospital||Jeddah|
|Arab Medical Laboratories||Riyadh|
|Lab name||City||Phone Number||Address||Other Information|
|Venus Diagnostic||Lahore||+92 3-111 118 378||13 Aibak block, 1st floor Garden Town||Venus Diagnostic have facility of collecting samples from home as well|
|Islamabad Diagnostics Center||Islamabad||051 111 000 432||13-A, Kohistan Road, F-8 Markaz||-|
|Medikay Care Limited||Islamabad||051 945 0028 - 34||Park Road, Chak Shahzad,||-|
|Essa Lab||Karachi||+92 21 111 786 986||[email protected]||-|
|Chughtai Labs||Rest of the cities||03 111 456 789||[email protected]||-|
|Drive through services for PCR test COVID-19|
|Lab name||City||Address||Other Information|
|Ain Shams University Specialized Hospital||Cairo||Cairo||From 10:00 AM till 06:30 PM|
|AUC ( The American university in Cairo )||Cairo||Gate Number 2 , the 5th stelement||From 10:00 AM till 06:30 PM|
|Nile University||Giza||Elsheikh Zayed city||From 10:00 AM till 10:00 PM|
|FCAI ( Faculty of Compuers & Artificial Intelligency )||Al Qalyubia||Banha City||From 10:00 AM till 10:00 PM|
|Smouha University Hospital||Alexandria||Smouha City||From 10:00 AM till 10:00 PM|
|El-Alamein City||Alexandria||Front of Stella Marina - Northern coast of Egypt||From 10:00 AM till 08:00 PM|
|Faculty of Specific Education||Port said||Port said||From 10:00 AM till 10:00 PM|
|Within 24 hours PCR test result.|
|Authorized PCR Test Labs||Central laboratories Ministry of Health. In Cairo - El-Shaikh Rihan – Cairo|
|All Fevers Hospital laboratories - Ministry of health In Egypt|
|Al Mokhtabar Labs|
|Al Shams Labs|