Change and Cancelation Flexibility
As we welcome back the resumption of international travel and the launch of our new summer routes, we understand that you might need to change your travel plans and bookings, that’s why we’re offering you more flexibility with your tickets!
You can change your booking without fees or exchange your ticket anytime for one year until the 31st July 2021.
If you have booked your ticket directly with us, you can change the date of your flight by using our Manage Your Booking facility on our website, or by contacting the flynas call Centre.
We look forward to welcoming you on-board our new direct international destinations for summer 2021!
All passengers can cancel or change their International bookings according to the following conditions:
- Creation Date: All international flight bookings from 1st of January till the 31st of July 2021.
- Travel Period: from 17 May 2021 to 31 Oct 2021
- Passengers are allowed to change their bookings date for free the first time (fare difference will apply) and in case of second change, the terms & conditions of the booking category will be applied. To view the T&C click here
- Bookings can be cancelled free of charge ( you will be awarded Nas Credit) 72 hours before the departure of the outbound flight.
- In case of cancellation, the full amount will be saved as a credit for one year starting from the cancellation date and the passenger can use it on any of our domestic or international destinations.
- Should your flight be cancelled by flynas, a full refund will be authorized or you can use this as credit for the next time you fly with us.
- The above conditions apply to all international flights that have been booked directly through one of our channels or from travel agencies, and to all passengers that have been booked through travel agents contact the agency in case you want to cancel or change the booking.