The First Saudi Airline to Accept Apple Pay!
Paying for your flynas flight is now as simple as the touch of a finger with Touch ID!
As part of our efforts toward creating a faster and more efficient travel experience, our guests are now able to pay for their flights faster, more conveniently and securely than ever before. Simply select the card of your choice and authorise a secure payment using fingerprint recognition on your iPhone.
Apple Pay is currently available in:
ASIA PACIFIC – Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan
EUROPE – Denmark, Finland, France, Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Russia, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
MIDDLE EAST – United Arab Emirates
NORTH AMERICA – Canada, The United States
To see a list of banks that support Apple Pay in your country or region, please click here.
How to set up and buy with Apple Pay on iPhone?
1. When you reach the Payment Page, click on
Set up Apple Pay
2. To add your credit or debit card details, click
3. Enter your credit or debit card details and click
4. Read the Terms & Conditions then click
5. After Your card is verified and activated, it will be
Ready to use
6. Set up is only done once. The next time just click
Buy with Apple Pay
7. After reviewing the payment, please click
Pay with Passcode or Touch ID