nasair Flight Regulations
Click here to download nasair's Flight Regulations in PDF format.
Special Passengers & Expectant Mothers
nasair will accept expectant mother for travel on the following conditions :
- if your pregnancy is up to 27 weeks (inclusive) you may travel without a doctor’s certificate.
- for pregnancy of between 28 weeks to 33 weeks may be accepted for travel provided a valid doctor’s certificate or MEDIF is produced at time of check in. Your doctor’s certificate or MEDIF must be dated not less than 7 days before the date of your departure and must state the number of weeks of pregnancy and confirming the expectant mother is ‘fit to fly’. Certificates from registered midwives will not be acceptable.
- pregnancy of 34 weeks and above will not be accepted for travel.
nasair do not accept any liability for any complication or medical event associated with your pregnancy arising from travel on our aircraft.
Special Medical Needs
If you require special medical assistance, please advice nasair at time of booking with at least 24 hours prior to time of travel. We will try our best to accommodate such request, however, nasair reserves the right to decline such passenger should appropriate medical assistance be unavailable.
If you are traveling with infant (8 days to below 2 years of age) on date of travel, not more than 01 infant is allowed to be seated on the lap of each adult. Children of age 2 years and above must occupy their own seat and must pay the applicable fare accordingly.
- Children below 12 years of age and travelling alone will not be accepted for travel.
- If accompanied by a person of 15 years of age or over and who will take responsibility for the minor as their parent, legal guardian or companion, may travel on nasair flights.
Young Passenger Travelling Alone
We shall accept children age 12 years and above to travel unaccompanied provided the parent or guardian signs a travel consent form during check in. The parent or guardian is advised to remain at the airport until the flight departs.
Click here to download nasair's Flight Regulations.