Looking for a comfortable place to relax at the airport while you wait for your flight? flynas Customers now have the option to enjoy the Executive Lounges at selected airports from as little as SAR 55 ($15). If you are travelling flynas Business Class then Executive Lounge entry is included in your fare.
To book simply go to manage my booking. Alternatively phone our Call Centre on +966 9200 01234 (toll free KSA only) or +966 114349000 (International), visit a flynas Sales Office or Travel Agent.
Once you have selected and paid to use the Executive Lounge, it will appear in the details of your itinerary. When you check in at the airport, our counter staff will issue you with a lounge voucher which you simply show to the lounge staff for entry.
Domestic Lounges: Abha, Hail, Taif, Tabuk, Gizan, Qassim & Yanbu
Here you'll find comfortable and suitable seating arrangements for passengers who want to add a touch of class to their airport experience. A variety of light meals and hot & cold beverages are available at all times to passengers. Toilet and washing amenities are offered for both ladies and gents. Lounge access from Riyadh is only available for international departures.
Crown Lounge, Amman
Your lavish retreat to satisfy the needs and desires of every passenger with a calming atmosphere to relax, work, hangout and dine.
Marhaba Lounge, Dubai Terminal 1
This lounge is located at the east end of Terminal 1, between gates C23 and C25.
• The Business Centre allows you to work in comfort with onsite PCs, internet access, telephone and fax facilities.
• Full Buffet where you can enjoy a variety of hot meals with a choice between Arabic and continental menus, refreshments and hot and cold beverages.
• Experience a priority buggy car transfer to the relevant boarding gate (available in Terminal 1 and Emirates Terminal 3 in Dubai and only in areas where access is permitted by Civil Aviation Authorities).
Typically, entry for one adult is SAR 180. Add this option to your flynas flight for a special rate of SAR 125.
Pearl Lounge, Kuwait International Airport
Located in the Departure/Transit zone of Kuwait International Airport, the Pearl Lounge offers an unsurpassed level of comfort and convenience to travellers.
• 5-star multi cuisine buffet, shower facilities and charge points for your phone/laptop are all available 24/7.
• Dining Hall with a 5-star multi cuisine buffet
• Comfortable seating area with entertainment facilities
• Children's play room
• Luxurious shower facilities
• Complimentary wi-fi
• Business Centre
• Open 24/7
• Separate smoking room
Add this option to your flynas flight for a special rate of SAR 85.
Dilmun Lounge, Bahrain
Enter the Dilmun Lounge in Bahrain International Airport and you’re guaranteed a VIP experience thanks to the following features:
• Comfortable reclining chairs for passengers who wish to sleep or relax
• A complimentary gourmet buffet
• Shower facilities along with bathing supplies
• Quick Wi-Fi and computer terminals
• A family room with entertainment for children and infants
LGM CIP Lounge, Istanbul
LGM CIP Lounge attends to its guests at domestic and international departures air side on the Mezzanine level. Light snacks and tasty drinks are available in a comfortable atmosphere. Fast internet access, computer terminals, newspapers, monthly magazines and TV with major international channels are also offered.
LGM CIP Lounge, Khartoum
Relax in style, eat or catch up with work in this lounge, which is open 24 hours a day. Here you’ll also find all the business services you could need.
Etihad Codeshare Lounges
If you are boarding one of our Etihad codeshare flights in Business Class, these lounges are also available for you to use.
Jeddah, First Class Lounge
Abu Dhabi, Etihad Airways First and Business Lounge (Terminal 1 & Terminal 3)
Brussels, Brussels Airlines Business Lounge
Casablanca, Atlas Lounge/ Royal Air Maroc
Geneva, Dnara Executive Lounge
Islamabad, CIP Lounge
Karachi, CIP Lounge
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysian Airlines Golden Lounge
Lahore, CIP Lounge
London, Etihad Airways First and Business Class Lounge
Manchester, Etihad Airways First and Business Class Lounge
Peshawar, CAA Executive Lounge
Riyadh T1, Attar First Class Lounge
Seychelles, Air Seychelles Lounge
Singapore, SATS Premier Club