NASMILES PROGRAM BENEFITS


Get rewarded when you book with flynas. Become a member of naSmiles and enjoy earning one SMILE Point for every SAR you spend as well as enjoying a host of other benefits.

As a naSmiles member you can earn and redeem your SMILE Points on flight bookings, selecting your favorite seat, purchasing extra luggage allowance or by pre-purchasing an executive lounge pass to use across selected destinations on our network.

In addition to the exciting ways to earn and redeem your SMILE Points, as a member you are also entitled to a range of exclusive member only tier benefits, so what are you waiting for, membership is free, Join naSmiles now!




EARNING IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3…


Once you join naSmiles and have verified your email address, the fun starts. Every time you book with flynas you earn SMILE Points, the earning doesn’t stop with flying, earn SMILE Points on choosing the best seat on the plane, pre ordering your favorite meals, purchasing that extra baggage allowance or relaxing in selected airport lounges across our network.

NASMILES FAMILY ACCOUNTS


Your entire family can benefit from naSmiles, simply set up a naSmiles family account and start getting rewarded faster. Every time you fly, 20% of the SMILE Points you earn are added to main Head of Household account, the remaining 80% remains in the original members account.

GET REWARDED


Choosing where to fly is the exciting part of redeeming your SMILE Points, chose from our list of growing destinations across the Middle East and Europe, whether you choose to fly in Economy or treat yourself to a Business Class seat, the choice is yours.

You can also redeem your SMILE Points for selecting your favorite seat, pre-ordering your favorite meal, purchasing that extra baggage allowance or relaxing in one of our selected airport lounges across our network.

How you choose to redeem your SMILE Points is up to you.

THE PERKS OF NASMILES


At naSmiles, we give you access to a range of member only benefits. Exclusively for you, enjoy sale fare previews, bonus SMILE Points, offers tailored to you and much more. Learn more about our Tier Benefits or to take advantage of these join naSmiles now!

To view the terms & condition of naSmiles frequent flyer program, please click here.