Future Pilot Hiring Program (For Saudi Nationals Only)
flynas is pleased to announce that we are currently recruiting for exceptional Cadet Pilots who would like to build a career with us and be part of our rapidly growing aviation business:
Selection Criteria (Minimum Requirements):
You can only apply if you meet the following requirements:
1. Saudi Arabian Nationals with Saudi IDs
2. Max age limit is 35 yrs old, your birth date must be after Oct 21, 1979.
3. Minimum Total Flight Time is 270 hours (245 hrs Single Engine and 25 hrs Multi Engine)
4. Valid GACA First Class Medical Certificate
5. Holders of GACA/ICAO Multi Engines Land CPL/IR pilot license validated by GACA.
6. GACA Commercial and Instrument written exams with grades equal or greater than 80% The two written GACA exams have to be current and not expired
7. GACA English Proficiency Level 4 and above.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to prepare the following documents in the EXACT order listed below, in ONE PDF file. The PDF file must not exceed 3 MB in size and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
* Only PDF file format will be accepted. Other file format such as “doc” or “jpeg” will not be accepted
* The Closing Date for application is September 30, 2014.
The documents must appear in the following order:
Current GACA Medical
Current GACA ELP (English Language Proficiency Test)
Current Saudi Passport
Current GACA Instrument Airplane Knowledge Test Report
Current GACA Commercial Pilot Airplane Knowledge Test Report
Educational Qualifications (High School or college diploma)
Saudi National ID Card
Last three pages of the logbook
All candidates who meet the above mentioned requirements will be advised on or around 7th October 2014 of the exact date and location of the assessment.
We wish you all the best.