Terms & Conditions
Travel BLOCKOUT Period = Hajj Period (16th Oct. – 6th Nov.). No booking during this period. Travel & Booking is Limited within 60 days of winning the competition.
Persons only over the age of 18 are eligible to participate in the competition. Nasgroup employees are not eligible to participate
The entry period is from 1st Oct 2012 – 31st December 2012
Choosing the winner
- The winner will be chosen at random from all those who have subscribed on flynas.com/subscribe or facebook.com/nasair or Twitter.com/nasair
- The name of the winner of the weekly prize will be selected & announced on the website & he/she agreed to have his/her (father/brother/son) picture published on website& social media (Facebook & Twitter) of nasair.
- Winner will be notified via the email address provided at the time of subscription.
- Nasair decision is final with regard to the winner & no communication will be entertained in this regard.
- 1 fly smooth return ticket anywhere on the nasair network excluding. FlySmooth fare regulations apply. Please visit flynas.com for fare regulations.
- Travel must be completed within 60 days of winning the prize.
- The seat confirmation are subject availability, the booking must be done by contacting nasair.
- Booking cannot be done between 16th Oct.-6th Nov 2012 (Blackout period)
Conditions concerning prize
- The tickets are non-transferable/non-refundable.
- The prize trip must be claimed within 7 days from the day winner is informed through email by nasair.
- If winners cannot be reached within one week of the draw the nasair reserves the right to forfeit the prize
- In the event of any hindrances, the nasair reserves the right to make changes.
- The winner is liable for all additional expenses arising from acceptance of the prize
- Once reservations are made and flight tickets are issued no changes are permitted. Travel must be compeleted within 60 days of winning the competition.
Entry in the competition gives the nasair the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicize the contestant’s names and photographs (for females it will be themselves or their father/brother/husband/son) and to make further use of these in printed publications, on the Internet, in advertisements and in any other context
- The prize winner agrees to absolve nasair from any liability that may result from or is claimed to have resulted from participating in the competition or from the acceptance or use of the prize.
- The winner must have valid national ID or Iquama to claim the prize.
Official Terms and Conditions concern all contestants
Contestants/participants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and to the decisions taken by the nasair concerning the competition.
The promoter of the Prize Draw is nasair Company LCC, registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under company registration 1010294138, with address: Al Salam Building, Tahliya Street, Riyadh 11361, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.