important announcement for travelers:
Regulations for travel to/from Jeddah or Madinah during the Hajj period
At nasair we wish all our Customers a stress free, pleasant flight. Regulations and visa requirements for travel to Jeddah and Madinah change during the Hajj period and we therefore ask that you review the requirements listed below to ensure you have the necessary documentation and information before you travel.
Please note nasair is not responsible for Customer visas and cannot give specific advice. If you have any questions regarding your travel documents please contact your local Saudi Consulate.
- International Muslim travelers holding a Visit or Umrah Visa will not be permitted to enter Jeddah or Medinah from (Dhu-Alqa’dah 10, 1432) October 7, 2011 up to (Dul-Hijjah 10,1432) November 6, 2011..
- The only Muslim travelers permitted to travel to Jeddah and Madinah during this period must be holding a valid Hajj Visa.
- The last permitted day of arrival of Hajj Pilgrims by Air Transport is Dul-Hijjah 4, 1432 corresponding to 31 October 2011.
- Hajj departures shall commence on Dul-Hijjah 14, 1432 corresponding to November 10, 2011..
- nasair baggage allowance is 30 kg per passenger, this includes Zam Zam water. Excess baggage charges will apply as normal.
- A maximum of 10 litres of Zam Zam water per passenger is permitted. Zam Zam water must be wrapped and sealed properly to avoid any leakage, if not wrapped and sealed correctly nasair reserves the right to refuse to accept the Zam Zam water for carriage.