nasair Flight Regulations
Click here for nasair Regulations
nasair will accept expectant mothers for travel on the following conditions :
- if your pregnancy is up to 27 weeks (inclusive) you may travel without a doctor’s certificate.
- for pregnancy of between 28 weeks to 36 weeks you may be accepted for travel provided a valid doctor’s certificate or MEDIF is produced at time of check in. Your doctor’s certificate or MEDIF must be dated not less than 7 days before the date of your departure and must state the number of weeks of pregnancy and confirming the expectant mother is ‘fit to fly’. Certificates from registered midwives will not be acceptable.
- pregnancy of 36 weeks will not be accepted for travel.
- nasair do not accept any liability for any complications or medical events associated with your pregnancy arising from travel on our aircraft.
Special Medical Needs
If you, or someone on your booking, is a Customer with Special Needs, for example someone who has recently undergone surgery, is receiving medical treatment, whose mobility is reduced or who suffers from any sensory/locomotory/intellectual disability, you will require prior approval from us at the time of your booking to travel on nasair. A valid doctor’s certificate will be required, stating the nature of your illness and declaring you “fit to fly” on your dates of travel. If you need the presence of a Care Assistant they will be required to make a booking on nasair at the relevant tariff.
Customers with special needs must book their flight via the nasair Call Centre at least 24 hours in advance of travel. We will try our best to accommodate such requests, however, nasair reserves the right to decline such passengers should appropriate medical assistance or documentation be unavailable.
To ensure the safety of all Customers we restrict the number of Customers who require a wheelchair on each flight. If you, or any Customer on your booking, requires a wheelchair to go from the check-in area to the aircraft, you must make your booking via our Call Centre at least 24 hours prior to travel and request this service before your confirm your booking. If your itinerary does not include this request we may refuse to accept you for travel.
Some airports outside of Saudi Arabia may charge an additional fee for wheelchair use and this must be paid in full by you. Folding wheelchairs will be carried free of charge and in addition to the normal free Baggage Allowance. Please note that non-folding and/or electrical wheelchairs shall not be accepted for carriage.
If you are traveling with an infant (8 days to below 2 years of age) on date of travel, not more than 1 infant is allowed to be seated on the lap of each adult. Children of age 2 years and above must occupy their own seat and must pay the applicable fare accordingly.
Please note infants of less than 8 days old will not be accepted for travel on nasair. Infants of 6 months to 2 years may occupy a certified car-type safety seat. This seat must be affixed to an aircraft seat which must be purchased at the applicable tariff. Please be advised that we do not provide special food for infants and your own food may not be heated by our crew.
- Children below 12 years of age and travelling alone will not be accepted for travel.
- Children aged below 12 years of age may travel on nasair only if accompanied by a person of 15 years of age or over and who will take responsibility for the minor as their parent, legal guardian or companion.
Young Customers Travelling Alone
We shall accept children age 12 years and above to travel unaccompanied provided the parent or guardian signs a travel consent form during check in. The parent or guardian is advised to remain at the airport until the flight departs.