nasair Flight Regulations
Click here to download nasair's Flight Regulations in PDF format.
Excess Baggage and Cargo Service
3.1 The carriage of baggage in excess
The carriage of baggage in excess of your baggage allowance is subject to space being available. In order to better to manage the aircraft capacity and your Excess Baggage needs, we strongly urge all travelers to plan ahead by using the excess Baggage Cargo Service.
Excess Baggage Cargo services can help you save up to 70% on the cost of transporting your excess baggage. arrangement to transport your excess and unaccompanied baggage must be made before your departure.
3.2 Information or advice including rates and locations
For more information or advice including rates and locations, simply contact AI Tayyar Cargo, our Preffered Cargo Services Provider
Tel: 01-464 3334 - ext 5004,5005,5006,5013,5022
Cell: 050 8157401 / 059 3060 543
Takhassusi Street - Olaya , Riyadh (Close to hyper Panda)
Tel: 054 - 2208 173
Abu Bakr Al-siddique Street
Tel: 966 - 44412333 / 42 86345 / 42 38002
Fax: 9664 4230140
Tel: 02-648 9111(GL)
Cell: 059-3060 578 / 059-3060 590
Baghdadiya, Madinah Road, Rawda, Sari street, Off King Khalid Road (Opppsite Tritdent Hotel, Jeddah)
Tel: 966 6-3249255
Fax: 966 6 3260385
Buriyaidah, Al Qassim.
Tel: 07-317 6885 / 317 6887
Fax: 07-317 6887
Al-Shams Commercial Center (near Atheel hotel), Jizan
3.3 Door to Door Service
Applicable to main cities in India where shipment will be delivered direct to your door/address.this covers taking the shipment from the doorstep of the originating address, transporting it to the destination country, clearing it through Customs and delivering your shipment to the door at the destination address
3.4 Door to Airport Warehouse
Applicable to other destinations where you need to collect your shipments on arrival at the destination airport warehouse.Customs regulations require that all personal effects have to cleared with the recipient present. In addition, the recipient will have to settle any handling charges and customs duty,where applicable.
- Pack your items carefully, record in a packing list and put appropriate marking or labeling on your luggage or carton box. Tayyar Cargo can also supply you with export robust cartons and packing cases in many shapes and sizes at additional charges.
- Fill-up a declaration from which you should state who the shipper and the recipient is with full contact details i.e. telephone, address, zip code, etc.
- Produce a copy of Iqama or passport and detailed packing list.
- Please note on the following prohibited/restricted items that will not be accepted on flights as cargo.
· Dangerous code, hazardous,explosive, radio active, flammable liquids or combustible materials.
· Valuable items.
· Electrical items.
· Perishable items.
· Restricted to only one item each for toiletries, perfume, body spray, creams and such items
- This is only a guide; other items may be prohibited or restricted as listed in our terms and conditions of carriage.Before sending your excess and unaccompanied baggage abroad, check with the destination country to find out its particular customs requirements.
- Once the cargo is accepted, an air Waybill will be issued as a proof of document witch will carry with you.
- All payments (by cash, Visa and Master card only) to be made at the time of collection of Air Watbill.
- The shipments will be delivered to the destination approximately within 10 to 15 days.
Click here to download nasair's Flight Regulations.