Domestic/International – Outbound Passenger
- Passenger should check-in at the domestic flight counter, their hold baggage will be accepted with “through” baggage tags (i.e. to final destination).
- Two boarding cards will be issued, one for each sector.
- On arrival in RUH Passenger should walk through the domestic arrivals hall and make their way to the international terminal to proceed through immigration. Baggage will not need to be collected in the domestic terminal as it will be transferred automatically to the connecting aircraft.
- Passenger are not required to go to the international check-in, unless there has been a system issue and only one boarding card could be issued at the domestic check-in counter.
International/Domestic – inbound Passenger
- Passenger should check-in at the normal nasair international flight counter.
- Immigration formalities must be completed in RUH, therefore only one boarding card will be issued and their baggage will only be checked-in as far as RUH.
- On arrival in RUH Passenger will proceed as normal through immigration, collecting their bags from the arrivals hall, proceeding to the domestic terminal to check-in for their domestic sector.
How to book connection flight?